Please choose event(s) from the list shown below and your contact information. Someone will contact you shortly. Jazakallah hu khairan for your interest and time
email: [email protected]
The MCA New Muslims program provides a spiritual, educational, religious, and social support network for those who are interested to learn more about Islam, for those who have recently converted to Islam and for those born Muslim and who would like to learn more about their religion.
Muslim Community Association of Ann Arbor (MCA Masjid) proactively promotes the true teachings of Islam and show Muslim’s are positive assets which contribute, enhance, and enrich the lives both culturally and spiritually of the wider community of Michigan state.
The New Muslim Educational, Religious and Social Programs has an approach which promotes peace, tolerance, rule of law, democracy, social progress, justice, and the dignity of all human beings regardless of race, religion, color, or creed for the benefit of all humanity. This initiative could be a seed for New Muslim Academy Insha’Allah. If we came together to promote the programs in it. This initiative has several programs, classes, and events which you are welcome to attend.
This Program includes, but is not limited to:
1. Weekly Halaqa every Saturday from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
2. Free Introduction to Islam – One Day Workshop (Twice a year)
3. “How to Pray” – Salah Course for Beginners (Thrice a year)
4. Quarterly Social Forum and Matrimonial Event
5. New Muslim Annual Recognition
6. The New Muslim’ Sisters’ Whatsapp Group
7. The New Muslim Guidance and Advice Hotline