EXPLORE ISLAM AT A DEEPER LEVEL!
and practices of Islam – free and open to all.
- What is Islam Islam 102?
- The classes will focus on the most common misconceptions about Islam.
- The Islamic Center of Ann Arbor
- Due to COVID-19 outbreak classes only held by Zoom
- Every Tuesday Night @ 6:00 pm
- Because you deserve to have your questions answered!
- When you fill the form below, a Zoom link will be sent by email!
First time to a mosque?
This is an introductory class about the basics of Islam for non-Muslims, those who are interested in learning what Islam is about, or those with basic knowledge.
Islam 101 class is held on Zoom every Wednesday at 6:00 pm. The class includes four sessions on basic topics about Islam (Article of Faiths of Islam, the five pillars of Islam, and Prophet Mohammed pbuh).
You may start attending at any Wednesday and continue as you wish. The zoom link information will be sent by email after registration.